Welcome to the "TwinTechniques: Action Learning, one on one Colon Hydrotherapy system of learning.
We are Trish (L) and Pam Craig (R),
identical twins with 37 years combined experience as Certified Colon Hydrotherapists and Instructors of Colon Hydrotherapy, Owners of Holistic Centers, Holistic Speakers, Business Consultants, and Chief Creative Visionarys.
Why choose ACT Twin Techniques Action Learning and Intro Cleansilicious Program?
Testimonial from Donna M. Advanced Graduate 09:
"Going to school at ACT has been a life altering experience for me. I was looking for a career in the Holistic Health field and that is exactly what I found at ACT. Trish and Pam Craig are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Digestive Wellness and so much more. The love and energy they puts into this profession was more than I ever expected from a teacher or mentor."
1. Alliance of Classical Teachings (ACT) offers skillful one on one practice teachings sessions with actual Colon Therapy clients. You experience realistic training at our Colon Therapy Center which more effectively benefits you in being fully prepared to see clients on your own after you graduate. You are not sitting in a classroom with other students but instead fully participating in our "Twin Techniques Action Learning" program.
2. How to Maintain a Thriving and Successful Practice.
3. Self Empowerment Business Principles.
4. Marketing Techniques designed to introduce your Colon Therapy Practice to Medical, Holistic and Business Community.
5. Intro to Cleansilicous....where Delicious meets Nutritious Purification Program with food, created by Trish Craig. You can also become a Certified Cleansilicous Consultant so you can take this program to your own future clients and group teachings with even greater credentials, knowledge and economic benefits for you.
6. An assisted Instructor tour of our local natural grocery store as you purchase the necessary organic foods to prepare meals with Instructor at our onsite kitchen.
The Twin Techniques incorporate tried and true Colon Therapy principles which will prepare you for your future client expectations once you have achieved your I-ACT Foundation Certification with our school.
These specialized training techniques will enable you to begin sharing with the world your extensive knowledge and confidence in the field of Colon Hydrotherapy.
After you have completed 6 months of seeing your own clients you could then qualify to achieve your I-ACT Intermediate Level Certification.
1 year after achieving Intermediate Level Certification you are then eligible to become an I-ACT Certified Advanced Level Colon Hydrotherapist. You
could then progress onto becoming an I-ACT Certified Instructor which qualifies you to then do consulting and teaching. You are then eligible to become I-ACT National Board Certified.
As you can see your opportunities for Educational and Economic Advancement are limitless which further elevates you professionally and sets you apart in your field.
Alliance of Classical Teachings offers specialty designed courses for each level of Advancement and I-ACT Certification. We are presently working on creating Tele-Seminars and Webinars for your convenience. When you are ready to advance to the next level of training, contact us for new updates to our classes.